Monday 7 April 2014

Jacobs Ladder FINISHED!!!

I have finally finished my Jacobs Ladder quilt, though the back has a few folds in it, which is quite annoying, but then I don't baste nor pin, so that might be why, but I just don't like that process, so I skip it all together.
I'm just going to have to live with the fold instead.






After the mishap with the back, I decided against quilting the 6 foot square quilt in one piece and have unpicked it into four and then I'll sash the four bits at the end once quilted. I finished the first quarter. It seems far more manageable like this.



Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts

2 comments:

  1. Your Jacobs Ladder looks fab! I'm amazed that you can get such good results without basting or pinning. Skipping that must save a lot of time. I'm wondering whether I'm brave enough to risk it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your piecing is so precise! I love that you don't like pinning or basting so you just don't do it. If it works, then go with it!

    ReplyDelete