Tuesday 26 March 2013

My own design

My very first 'own design'... or my very first that I haven't followed a picture or a pattern. I love blues and greens together. It was both freeing and frustration not knowing what to do next and I wasn't sure about it for a while so I put it on the PhD's (projects half done) pile, but I'm having a burst on my WiP (works in progress) pile at the moment. I never force myself to do anything I don't want to where my sewing is concerned, it is my hobby after all and how horrible to have to force myself.
It's all about me and my enjoyment!


The colours are really lovely, but my photography is rubbish and it's too cold to go outside and take them out there.


 I got the backing fabric really cheap, it was about £3.00 a metre and it was double width, so I got a lot of it.

I did a stippling pattern across it in a pale blue and I'm really pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment