Tuesday 12 March 2013

Bits and pieces I've made in the past.

Just a lot of picture of some of the things I've made so far.

Diamonds quilt for one of my brothers


Baby boy quilt - just cause I love the design and fabric


Quilt for my nieces 16th birthday

Baby sleeping bag for my nephew

Brown bear floor cushion for my Goddaughter

Backpack and purse for a friends daughter

Weekend bag made from old jeans and cat panels

Cat cushions

Cat mat - I have them on my sofa for the cats

My coffee table cover - it has pockets on two sides

Two more floor cushions - Lion for nephew and Cow for niece

Chrismas table runner made by a friends and myself

Fishy wall hanging

Lap mat for a lady in a wheelchair

Log cabin quilt, which has had the backing taken off (good job I didn't know how to really quilt then) and re-vamped and made large and quilted all over with roses... pic to follow.

Dress for my Goddaughter

Quilt for my sister who lives in Australia

My first sampler quilt

Wall hanging for my friend.

Sofa throw for my brother

Sofa throw for a friend

Spotty bear waiting for a home

My second sampler quilt - still waiting to be backed and quilted.

Quilt for my Goddaughter - who you will come to realise is the love of my life.

Batik bag

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a lot of wonderful makes! The quilts are all great and the floor cushions are really fun. You must be a very popular sister/aunt/godmother/friend :)

    ReplyDelete